Sunday 28 December 2014

Clarity Stamps Challenge 22 Trees



Hi everyone, this is my card for challenge 22, which I nade to give to my husband for our wedding anniversary.
I made this by embossing with Versamark and copper powder through the stencil to get the tree. I drew the hearts hanging from the branches, coloured them red and filled them with glossy accents.
I then used a cloud mask to do the sky with Tumbled Glass, and a torn paper hills to do the grassy foreground.
I used random letters from the sets I have to spell out anniversary, as I don't have the real one. finally I added a squirrel and the two birds.
Thanks for looking and Happy New Year.

4 comments:

  1. Sarah what a lovely design, clever to draw all those heart on the tree. I'm sure your husband loved the card as do I. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely tree you have made here Sarah, great idea to use versamark and embossing powder. I too love the hearts it makes a great Anniversary tree. Good luck and thanks for entering the Claritystamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! The tree makes a great anniversary card! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect Sarah! I LOVE this card! Fantastic idea! Good luck in the Challenge! xx

    PS Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete