Friday 21 February 2014

Clarity Challenge 12 - Love and Romance



I have used the stamp that came from the New Designs Club.
I stamped and clear embossed the heart and coloured it in using promarkers.
I drew a larger heart, but same shape, on paper and cut the centre out. Then I covered the heart with a mask, so that I could use the ray part from the arch stencil to put sunburst rays,  in a heart shape, around the stamp.
Finally, I used the cloud mask to put a cloudy sky in the background.

Thank you for looking.



7 comments:

  1. Sarah, very clever, love the rays all around the heart. Hope you have enjoyed entering the challenge and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sarah. What a cover way to use that stencil. Thank you for entering the Claritystamp Challenge. Good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment - appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic way to use the stencil for the rays. Thankyou for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! It reminds me of Terry Gilliam... I adore it! Xxx. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete